No more worries for you about keys being copied, or codes being remembered, after staff members leave. You can have total jurisdiction over who has access to certain rooms and areas on your site – and even build in restrictions for different times of the day and night.
Solutions range from single door keypad entry through to intercoms, with or without video, and multi-door software-driven systems. We can also use biometrics – unique physical characteristics that can identify people, such as fingerprints and iris scans.
- Setting up time zones so that access is only permitted at certain times or days
- A record of who has entered each area, and when
- Pass code entry or proximity tags for users, you select
- People-focused benefits – no queuing to get in, people can get straight to work
- Options to start small and upscale your system as your business grows
- Integration with biometrics or CCTV systems
- Asset tracking can be assigned to a user or a group of users so that high-value or important items can only move through a building with permitted users. It can also be used for finding where those assets are.
We install a range of smart, fast and safe options for schools and colleges, financial institutions, laboratories, scientific buildings, hospitals, hotels, factories, construction sites and offices.
Different permission levels can be set for employees, contractors, visitors and customers and you can update them whenever you need.
The right access control system for your business, or organisation, can free your mind from security fears and provide greater convenience for visitors, customers and staff members. Talk to us about your sites and how you work. We’ll listen and then provide tailored options with a guarantee of aftercare to ensure you have peace of mind, all the time.
for a free, no obligation onsite survey and consultation