High-end, high definition
As an independent company, not tied to one manufacturer, we can search the market for a high-quality CCTV system that gives you the best coverage for your site and its operations. There is little point in spending money on installing a CCTV system that won’t give you a clear image that can be used as evidence in a prosecution.
Key features of CCTV systems that we install and maintain include:
- A mobile phone app, allowing you to see live or recorded footage from anywhere in the world
- The function to only record when the cameras detect movement
- Up to 8k resolution, allowing for a single camera to cover a vast area
- High definition picture quality at night time – when you need those clear images most.
- Fixed or varifocal lenses for optimum image quality
- Artificial Intelligence cameras that can search for specific details e.g. blue trousers and glasses
- Integration with Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems
- Integration with access control systems
For those businesses that operate 24 hours a day, like a hotel or hospital, you may need a CCTV system with continuous recording for on-the-spot monitoring by security staff. In other situations, particularly for premises that are closed on some days and overnight such as shopping centres, schools and colleges, a CCTV system that can be monitored remotely is the answer. Either way you will be getting round-the-clock protection through surveillance using market-leading technology.
Our CCTV systems can integrate with barrier control and ANPR systems. This means, for example, that the barriers of a car park could automatically lift when a vehicle with a registration plate on an approved list approaches them. The barriers stay down if the registration plate is not on the list. This maintains safety but makes entry quicker and more convenient for staff members and approved contractors.
Our expert technicians will find out all about your business or organisation and can tailor your CCTV instillation to your unique needs.
for a free, no obligation onsite survey and consultation